Bridge Loan For
Finance Your Next Transaction With Wilshire Quinn
- A nationwide direct lender, not a broker
- Pre-approval in 24 hours
- Typical funding times in five to seven days
- Loan amounts up to $10,000,000
Purchase | Refinance | Cash-Out | Rehab | 1031 Exchange
Get started by completing the form below and an associate will reach out to get your loan details
|CLOSING TIME||Typically 5 to 7 days|
|LOAN SIZE||$200,000 to $10,000,000|
|LTV||Up to 60% LTV and 60% of ARV for rehab loans, not to exceed 90% of the purchase price|
|LIEN POSITION||First Trust Deeds Only|
|LOAN TERM||3 to 24 months|
|INTEREST RATES||8.5% to 12%|
|ORIGINATION FEES||1 to 5 points based on location and property, LTV, credit worthiness of the borrower, loan amount and term|
|LENDING AREAS||Nationwide, in metropolitan and coastal areas|
Single-family Investment Properties
Industrial & Warehouse
Hotels & Motels
Healthcare & Assisted Living Facilities
Special Purpose & Mixed Use
Parking Garages & Lots
Our Lending Program:
Closing Time: Typically 5 to 7 days
Loan Size: $200,000 to $10,000,000
- LTV: Up to 60% and 60% of ARV for rehab loans, not to exceed 90% of the purchase price
Lien Position: First Trust Deeds
Loan Term: 3 to 24 months
Interest Rate: 8.5% to 12%
Amortization: Interest-only payments
Recently Funded Hard Money Loans
PHOENIX, LAS VEGAS
Here’s What Our Borrowers Are Saying
Advantages of a Private Money Loan
Whether you are looking to secure financing for a purchase, refinance, or cash-out refinance, here are some advantages to using a bridge loan:
- Speed / Closing Time: Qualifying and being approved for a private money loan is a significantly faster process than applying for a traditional loan through a bank. Wilshire Quinn typically funds hard money loans in five to seven business days.
- Credit score not a major factor: Asset based lending means we base our loan amounts on the value of real estate, such as an investment property, multifamily building, or commercial building, rather than strictly on a borrower’s credit score and debt to income levels.
- Rehab and non-stabilized property financing Properties that require substantial rehab or that have high vacancy rates often can be difficult for traditional lenders to finance. Private money lenders such as Wilshire Quinn have the ability to structure deals to allow investors to rehab and stabilize properties.
Looking for a bridge loan for your client? Chat with a representative online to discuss your loan or call us at 619-872-6000.
FAQs – Bridge Loans
After receiving a signed term sheet, Wilshire Quinn typically funds a loan in five to seven business days.
We will consider a wide variety of loan types including: purchase, refinance, cash-out refinance, partnership buyouts, rehabs, 1031 exchanges and value-added acquisitions.
You can either complete our online loan application, email or call us. We would prefer to talk through your loan scenario directly, as we can determine in a matter of minutes, once we have a few simple questions answered, if we have interest.
Most of our portfolio is in California but we do have the ability to lend nationwide. We strongly prefer to lend in major-metropolitan areas.
A bridge loan is a real estate backed loan where a borrower receives funds secured by equity in their property (or properties). Bridge lenders like Wilshire Quinn are mainly focused on the equity in the property as opposed to borrower credit and financials. Bridge loans are typically short term ranging from 6 months up to 2 years.
Bridge lenders like Wilshire Quinn primarily focus on a property’s equity in the property to secure the loan. The borrower’s credit is considered, but is not a primary determinant in the underwriting process.
Our interest rates typically range from 8.5% to 10.5%, interest-only. Lender origination points typically range from 1% to 5% of the loan amount. The borrower pays for standard closing costs (title, escrow, legal).
Submit a loan application
Partner with a Direct Lender and fund your loan quickly.