Atlanta Hard Money Lender
Wilshire Quinn is an Atlanta hard money lender, financing real estate investments up to $10 million. We work fast, turning loans around much quicker than traditional lending institutions, because we know time is critical for borrowers looking to invest in Atlanta’s competitive market.
Finance Your Next Transaction With Wilshire Quinn
- A nationwide direct lender, not a broker
- Pre-approval in 24 hours
- Typical funding in five to seven days
- Loan amounts up to $10 million
Purchase | Refinance | Cash-Out | Rehab | 1031 Exchange
Apply for a Hard Money Loan
Get started by completing the form below and an associate will reach out to get your loan details
To Speak With A Representative
|CLOSING TIME||Typically 5 to 7 days|
|LOAN SIZE||$200,000 to $20,000,000|
|LTV||Up to 60% LTV and 60% of ARV for rehab loans, not to exceed 90% of the purchase price|
|LIEN POSITION||First Trust Deeds Only|
|LOAN TERM||3 to 24 months|
|INTEREST RATES||7.5% to 11.5%|
|ORIGINATION FEES||1 to 5 points based on location and property, LTV, credit worthiness of the borrower, loan amount and term|
|LENDING AREAS||Nationwide, with a focus on California|
Our Lending Program:
Closing Time: Typically 5 to 7 days
Loan Size: $200,000 to $20,000,000
- LTV: Up to 60% and 60% of ARV for rehab loans, not to exceed 90% of the purchase price
Lien Position: First Trust Deeds
Loan Term: 3 to 24 months
Interest Rate: 8.5% to 10.5%
Amortization: Interest-only payments
Advantages of a Hard Money Loan
Whether you are looking to secure financing for a purchase, refinance, or cash-out refinance, here are some advantages to using a hard money loan:
- Speed / Closing Time: Qualifying and being approved for a hard money loan is a significantly faster process than applying for a traditional loan through a bank. Wilshire Quinn typically funds hard money loans in 5 to 7 business days.
- Credit score not a major factor: Asset based lending means we base our loan amounts on the value of real estate, such as an investment property, multifamily building, or commercial building, rather than strictly on a borrower’s credit score and debt to income levels.
- Rehab and non-stabilized property financing Properties that require substantial rehab or that have high vacancy rates often can be difficult for traditional lenders to finance. Atlanta hard money lenders such as Wilshire Quinn have the ability to structure deals to allow investors to rehab and stabilize properties.
Looking for an Atlanta hard money lender? Chat with a representative online to discuss your loan or call us at 619-872-6000.
Recently Funded Hard Money Loans
Loan Amount: $950,000
Loan Type: Cash-Out Refinance
Property Type: Multi-Family
Term: 12 Months
Loan Amount: $1,050,000
Loan Type: Refinance
Property Type: Land
Term: 12 Months
San Diego, CA
Loan Amount: $3,625,000
Loan Type: Rehab
Property Type: Assisted Living Facility
Term: 12 Months
West Hollywood, CA
Loan Amount: $2,200,000
Loan Type: Rehab
Property Type: Commercial Retail
Term: 24 Months
Here’s What Our Borrowers Are Saying
A Proven Atlanta Hard Money Lender; Lending Nationwide
[google-reviews-pro place_photo=https://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/place_api/icons/generic_business-71.png place_name=”Wilshire Quinn Capital, Inc.” place_id=ChIJTRNYsqdU2YARV9eFql0RqQI auto_load=true rating_snippet=true sort=1 min_filter=5 view_mode=slider hide_float_badge=true lazy_load_img=true]
FAQs – Hard Money Loans
A hard money loan is a real estate-backed loan where a borrower receives funds secured by equity in their property (or properties). Hard money lenders like Wilshire Quinn are mainly focused on the equity in the property as opposed to borrower credit and financials. Hard money loans are typically short-term ranging from six months up to two years.
Hard money lenders like Wilshire Quinn primarily focus on a property’s equity to secure the loan. The borrower’s credit is considered, but is not a primary determinant in the underwriting process.
After receiving a signed term sheet, Wilshire Quinn typically funds a loan in five to seven business days.
We will consider a wide variety of loan types including: purchase, refinance, cash-out refinance, partnership buyouts, rehabs, 1031 exchanges and value-added acquisitions.
You can either complete our online loan application, email or call us. We would prefer to talk through your loan scenario directly, as we can determine in a matter of minutes, once we have a few simple questions answered, if we have interest.
Our interest rates typically range from 8.5% to 10.5%, interest-only. Lender origination points typically range from 1% to 5% of the loan amount. The borrower pays for standard closing costs (title, escrow, legal).
Most of our portfolio is in California but we do have the ability to lend nationwide. We strongly prefer to lend in major-metropolitan areas.
Submit a loan application
Partner with a direct lender you can trust.